PET URINE REMOVAL TREATMENT IN RENO, NVEffective Pet Urine Stain & Odor Removal That Really Works
Say Goodbye To Pet Urine Spots & Smells
We try our very hardest to avoid pet accidents. But no matter how hard we try, these accidents are guaranteed to happen sooner or later. When they do happen, your pet’s urine can soak into the base of your carpet and ruin the pad underneath. However, the quicker you take proper action, the better off you and your carpet will be!
Fortunately, Chem-Dry has created a revolutionary process to easily deep clean your carpets with the best solutions available. Our well-known P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service has saved many carpets in its lifetime. P.U.R.T. is designed entirely to eliminate pet urine stains and odors directly at the source. For years we have given the community of Reno another chance to have clean carpets after an accident.
The Hidden Dangers Of Pet Urine In Carpet
When your pet urinates on the carpet, the problem isn’t just on the surface where you can see and feel it. The real issue is deep down within the carpet fibers. Pet urine seeps to the bottom where it is unreachable without professional help. The problem doesn’t stop there, though. If a spot is left untreated, your pet will likely return to the exact spot to urinate again. This can accumulate serious damage to your carpet and flooring. On top of that, you have a terrible odor that won’t go away. Once the urine dries, it evaporates into the air but urine crystals become even more pungent.
Simple cleaning won’t take care of this odor lurking in your carpet. However, with a proper and professional Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada cleaning, you can thoroughly eliminate these issues and create a healthy environment within your Reno home once again. Take the first step towards a healthier and fresher smelling home with pet urine odor removal treatment from Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada.
How Does P.U.R.T.® Work?
When P.U.R.T.®. contacts the odor source, it starts a chemical reaction that completely destroys urine odor.
- Once the source and level of odor severity are determined, the carpeting will be rinsed and extracted with hot water to eliminate urine crystals.
- In worst case scenarios, the carpet may need to be pulled back in suspected areas to completely evaluate the damage.*
- If need be, the pad will be taken out and replaced.*
- Odor blocking shellac may be implemented to the sub-floor if necessary.*
- Then, P.U.R.T.® will be applied to the tack strip, subfloor, baseboards, and carpet backing. This must be applied heavily in order to completely dampen every area affected by urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.