PET URINE ODOR REMOVALPet Urine Stain & Odor Removal In Reno, Nevada
Eliminate Spots & Smells Forever
Even with training and other precautions, pet accidents happen anywhere at any time. Of course, we still love pets but we don’t love urine stains and odors. Rather than remain on the surface, urine seeps deep below the carpets and ruins the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly.
Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service eliminates spots and smells forever. Even carpets that are severely damaged with pet urine can be saved and refreshed. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains at the source like they never even happened.
The Damage of Pet Urine in Carpet
Pet urine in the carpet can result in significant damage to your home and health. While do-it-yourself products exist and other traditional carpet cleaners may offer pet urine removal service, nothing works as effective as Chem-Dry of Nothern Nevada’s process. When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the top of the carpet. It seeps down until it reaches the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. Gradually the urine crystals become concentrated and pungent on the fibers of the carpet.
Often a pet will start using a “go-to spot” which can accumulate serious damage to the carpet. Although simple cleaning methods may temporarily mask the odor caused by the urine, only Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada’s extraction process combined with our revolutionary P.U.R.T.® formula fully removes the stain along with the odor for good. The results of our process are unmatched by any other pet urine odor and stain removal service in Reno. See what others say about Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada’s pet urine odor and stain removal.
Schedule an Appointment with Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada Today!
Call 775-327-4424 or
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We offer pet urine removal services to all of Northern Nevada, including Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Winnemucca, Battle Mountain, Lovelock, and the surrounding areas.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Northern Nevada area including: Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Winnemucca, Battle Mountain, Lovelock, and the surrounding areas.
Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada
Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile Cleaning in Reno, NV
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm