PET URINE ODOR REMOVALNevada pet urine stain & odor removal that really works
Eliminate Pet Spots & Smells Forever
Pet accidents can happen at any time. Of course we still love them but we don’t love urine stains and odors. Urine can seep deep below the carpets and ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly.
Luckily, thanks to Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service, even carpets severely damaged with pet urine can be saved and refreshed. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains at the source.
Schedule an Appointment with Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada Today!
Call 775-327-4424 or
What’s the Deal with Pet Urine in Carpeting?
When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. Often a pet will start using a “go-to spot” which can accumulate serious damage to the the carpet and flooring. Of course, you also have to worry about the smell. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor, and an extensive cleaning from Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada will reclaim a healthy environment for your home.
That’s why we are so excited about P.U.R.T.®. When this formula contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Northern Nevada area including: Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Winnemucca, Battle Mountain, Lovelock, and the surrounding areas.
Chem-Dry of Northern Nevada
Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile Cleaning in Reno, NV
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm